(This post contains #Target affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase using the links.)
Are you looking for something easy and fun to make?
Have you ever tried to make pizzelles before?
I have listed a recipe for Vanilla Pizzelles!
Use a potholder to open/close the lid slowly and bake for 30-45 seconds.
The pizzelles look like mini-waffles!
When Pizzelles are cooled stack them.
I arranged all the vanilla pizzelles on a plate.
These vanilla pizzelles are very tasty! Have you ever had an Italian cookie before? These pizzelles do taste like one!
- I had a lot of fun making these.
- 24 pizzelles were made from this batch!
BONUS: Here is another variation my mother made with these Tasty Vanilla Pizzelles and you can too! Ice Cream Pizzelle Cookie!
- Place 1 Pizzelle on a plate
- Place a few scoops of Ice Cream or frozen yogurt on the pizzelle.
- Place another pizzelle on top.
- Add whip cream to it.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup over it!
Now this is what I call a great Ice Cream Pizzelle Cookie creation! 🙂
Please share these recipes with your friends and family! I have seen Coconut, Chocolate, Lemon, and Peach liquor flavors for the pizzelles! Have your ever made pizzelles before? I would love to hear your replies!
I hope you have a fun time making these pizzelles as I did!
Here is an easy recipe on how to make Vanilla Pizzelles.
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Canola oil (or oil of your choice)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 stick Margarine (or butter) melted and cooled.
- 1 3/4 Cup Flour/Sifted
- 1 Basting Brush
Beat Eggs and sugar in a bowl (about 2-3 minutes)
Add slowly melted margarine (or butter) and vanilla.
Fold in Flour and Baking Powder..
Use the basting brush and dip it into the canola oil to lightly coat each mold. (You will continue to baste each mold a few more times when you notice the dough not coming easily off the cookie mold plate).
Place and bake 1 Tablespoon of batter per mold for about 30-45 seconds. Place the batter behind the center of the mold. (it may take a few tries to figure this out)
Use a pot-holder to open and close the lid slowly so you don’t get burned from the steam.
Remove pizzelles with a wooden spoon or spatula to the cooling rack.
Optional: Sift powdered sugar on cooled pizzelles!
Target offers The Chefs Choice Pizzelle Pro bakes 3 party size (3 inch) pizzelles in 60 seconds.
- These cookies are perfect for holidays and ideal for entertaining.
- Try rolling them into cylinders or cones and fill with tasty fruits or whipped cream.
- The Pizzelle-Pro comes with a cylinder form for rolling and features “baking” and “ready” lights, a non-stick baking surface and an easy-clean overflow channel.
- A unique locking latch ensures uniform thickness and perfect baking.
- The instant temperature recovery system means it’s always ready to bake.
- A built-in cord storage compartment lets you conveniently store this pizzelle maker in a space-saving, upright position.
- Delicious, authentic recipes are included. One-year limited warranty.