(note: this was copied directly from Big Y website.)
Coupon Policy For Manufacturers’, Internet & Digital Coupons
- The purchase must meet the terms of the coupon.
- Only one coupon is allowed per item.
- Manufacturers’ paper coupons with a face value less than 99¢ will be doubled.
- click2card™ have a limit of one per item per card and do not double.
- Other digital coupons, store coupons & those that state “Don’t Double” are not doubled.
- “Free-item” coupons will not be doubled.
- The value of a coupon or value when doubled, may not exceed the price of the item. If it does, the item is free.
- Coupons cannot be accepted toward any item that is given ‘FREE’ based on our stores’ advertised sale. For example, if an item is advertised as ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free,’ and the customer selects two, they may only redeem one manufacturers’ coupon.
- Redemption of identical coupons is limited to 5 per customer per ad week.
- Double coupon offer excludes coupons on tobacco products, alcohol, lottery tickets & other items prohibited by law.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any coupon.
Our Price Accuracy Policies
*Excludes items prohibited by law.
- In the event that a consumer commodity scans at an incorrect higher price, you will be given one item of that consumer commodity free of charge up to the value of $20.00, credit will be given for items of higher value.