Have You Tried The Brioche Swirls?
My mom was out grocery shopping the other day at Geissler’s. She asked if I could help her unload her groceries and put them away for her. Of course, I can do that! 🙂
I started by putting the produce and fruit into the fridge; lettuce, celery, a few mangos, a red pepper, and blueberries.
One grocery bag on the counter was over-filled to the top. I noticed a package sticking out of it.
The package read: 6 Brioche Swirls.
- Individually wrapped to grab and go!
- A sweet cheese filling in the middle!
This Brioche Swirl is light and fluffy!
A sweet french snack!
It’s easy to pick up and take a bite!
The Brioche Swirls are baked in France with Love <3
How To Enjoy Brioche
- Enjoy with your morning coffee
- Add it to your lunchbox for a sweet treat!
- Top it with fresh cream and soft fruit as a dessert.
Protein: 3 Grams
I have seen “Brioche Cheese Breads” at “Stop and Shop” Supermarkets and they are very good tasting too!