How are you doing, friends? I hope you are all enjoying this great summer day.
I thought it was pretty cool to get this photo image! It was taken last year. I was a passenger in a car and could not believe all the traffic that was in front of us. It went for miles and miles! I did find it a bit hard, and at times frustrating to get a clearer photo. I did remember to “zoom in” on my camera!
This photo was in York, Maine (last year) It was such an overcast of a day. Muggy and hot. One stretch of the beach was calm with no rain while the other end was rain showers drizzling down. It was really weird weather, that is for sure! I tried my best to take this photo with rain in the background.
I know I love to take photos of nature, family parties and even of food items for recipes to share. Do you sometimes say, Is there a better way to take this photo? How can I make this photo look better? Is there a way to crop, or resize the photo, and—– how do I go about to do all of this? Is there an easy manual?
Right now, this week only we are running our popular Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle! We only do it once a year, for just 7 days.
- June 22nd at 8 a.m. EDT — June 29 @ 11:59 p.m. EDT
What is the Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle, you ask?
- It’s an amazing collection of eBooks, eCourses, Bonuses and Resources collected to help us become better photographers, regardless of how good we are now.
The Beginner Edition -Learn to take photos that truly capture your family’s precious moments.
Beginner Edition Bundle Includes:
- Beginner Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography from Phil at Video School Online ($199.00)
- Bokeh: Creating with Shallow Depths from Christopher at Christopher O’Donnell Photography ($19.00)
- Shooting Shallow: Understanding Depth of Field from David at Flixel Pix ($5.99)
- A Practical Guide to Exposure from Alister at Available Light Images ($10.00)
- Tasty Food Photography from Lindsay at Pinch of Yum ($29.00)
- Eat Pretty Things from Trisha at Eat Your Beets ($29.00)
- The Unexpected Everyday from Courtney at Click It Up a Notch ($19.00)
- Powerful Imagery: The Photographer’s Insight from Mitchell at Eye Voyage ($16.90)
- Seeing the Light: Making the Most of Available Light and Minimal Equipment from Mitchell Kanashkevich ($12.00)
- Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography from Scott Wyden Kivowitz ($14.95)
- Metadata: Your Gift to the Future from Mary at Be Photo Wise ($20.00)
- The Photographer’s Workflow from Gavin Gough ($30.00)
- iPhone Only Photography from David Molnar ($29.00)
- The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer from Katie at Key to Pictures ($39.95)
- Outdoor Flash Photography with Printable Pocket Guide from Charlie at Charlie Borland Photography ($7.99)
- Shooting in Manual Mode from Chantel at A Harvest of Blessing ($20.00)
There’s even better news!
- Everything in the bundle has a combined total value of $555, but for this week only, The Ultimate Bundles Team is selling the entire bundle for just $37 – a discount of more than 90%!!
What’s more, they’re also throwing in a FREE Copy of FX Photo Studio Pro software from MacPhun (which provides stunning filters and photography effects) worth $29.99!