Target: Hormel Chili – Just $1.11/can
Head on over to Target to get Hormel Chili with Beans (15 oz)
- For an easy, hearty meal that will warm you up, crack open a can of Hormel Chili with Beans. This chili comes loaded with beef and beans and goes great with add-ons like cheese, sour cream or bread
My family gatherings always seem to have an appetizer of a Hormel Chili Dish. It is so good and too easy to make! Everyone can’t just have 1 scoop of it. They keep going back for more!
hormel chili recipe with cream cheese
- 1 Can of Hormel Chili with Beans
- 1 Pkg. Philidelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 bag of Shredded Cheese
- 1 Bag of Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips
- Microwave (1) pkg of Philidelphia cream cheese for 1 minute in a glass pie dish.
- Remove and spread Philadelphia cream cheese evenly to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the Hormel chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Layer (1) bag of shredded cheddar cheese over the chili beans.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Scoop with tortilla chips and a Spoon!
Buy (2) Hormel Chili with Beans (15 oz.)
Use this $0.55/2 Hormel Chili coupon
- That’s just $1.11/can
**Have you ever made the Hormel Chili with cream cheese (recipe) before ?**
Even a one-word response from you would mean the world to me.
Karen – Kupon Girl