So many of you have already invested in your side hustles by picking up the year’s must-have purchase of online classes and templates in Create. Launch. Convert. (I’m so excited for you!).
But since this is a really unique concept and not everyone understands what a “bundle” is, I wanted to answer some of the great questions I’ve been asked about this bundle and how it all works.
Is this one big course? Or a bunch of different products?
- This bundle is a collection of 32 eCourses, 6 templates, 2 eBooks, and 1 printable. Inside this bundle, you will find tons of resources with step-by-step instructions to grow your business, create products, kill it on social media, and so much more. It’s basically all your favorite business products together in one collection — all for $97.
- $916 worth of resources — Includes 1 eBook, 9 eCourses, & 2 Templates
Email Content and Marketing
- $571.00 worth of resources — Includes 1 eBook, 5 eCourses, & 1 Workbook/Template
- $818.50 worth of resources — Includes 6 eCourses, 1 Printable, & 1 Template
Social Media Content
- $393.00 worth of resources — Includes 6 eCourses
- $155.97 worth of resources — Includes 4 eCourses
$91.00 worth of resources — Includes 2 eCourses & 1 Template
What am I going to do with so many resources?
- There is no way on earth each of these products will be relevant to where you are right now. Some of them will have a lot of appeals, and some won’t. But in most cases, it only takes 3 or 4 products that you’re going to use for you to start saving money. Not to mention, there are 13 resources alone that are worth as much or more than the cost of the bundle itself. So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway.
What if I buy the bundle and don’t like it?
- Ultimate Bundles is a reputable company that has been around for 9 years, so if you try the bundle and don’t like it within 30 days, just ask their friendly, helpful customer happiness team for a refund. If you don’t love it, just email email@example.com to ask for a full refund.
I hope that fully answers your questions!!
In my opinion, you really don’t want to pass up a deal this good. But I’ll leave that up to you. Just don’t wait too long, because the sale ends tonight!