Stay Hydrated With Manna Water Bottles
- Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel
- Keeps drinks cold for 18 hours, hot for 8 hours
- Easy to carry handle
- 18oz. capacity
- BPA & Lead-Free
- Condensation Free
I received an 18 oz. manna water bottle for a gift! 🙂 It is not too heavy to carry and has an easy twist off cap. When the temperature gets hot outside the manna water bottle stays cold 🙂 This is great! I prefer this manna water bottle. When I sip the water I do not have a plastic taste from the bottle. This is huge for me. Who likes to have an aftertaste of plastic? Not I and nor should you (just my opinion).
Last summer, I brought it to the beach and surprisingly it held up for staying cold! A total shocker to me as I have had some water bottles that did not stay cold at all. Have you ever experienced this before? It can be a downer in extreme heat!
This month I am doing a pledge to drink more water. Whose with me to take-on this pledge? Any takers?
I know, your probably thinking— how can I get to drink more water??
- For starters. fill it up in the morning and add in some ice cubes or not.
- Take the water bottle with you where ever you go.
- If you work or workout, take it there!
- If you are a SAHM (stay at home mom or Parent) take it with you while you are walking around, or have it close by as a reminder to drink it! 🙂
- You can also place 6-8 individual water bottles all around your apartment or house/condo to drink more water.
- You can add in fruit (strawberry. blueberry, raspberry, etc).
- You can add in a small slice of lemon or a few drops of lemon juice. I haven’t tried this as of yet.
Yesterday I filled my water bottle up two times throughout the day. I am going to increase my water intake daily.
Did you hear that drinking a glass of water before you go to bed and wake up in the morning is highly recommended?
Why should you drink water before bed?
- Drinking a glass of water before bed helps your body cycle through toxins and dispel waste.
- In addition to drinking a glass of water before bed, you should have one first thing when you wake up. It helps activate the internal organs.
- You should also drink a glass before each meal.
If you’ve been feeling tired for no reason, it’s likely because of dehydration.
When you’re dehydrated, you’re at a greater risk for painful muscle cramps while you sleep as well as stroke and heart attack.
Stay hydrated with this Manna Water bottle.
Do you use a water bottle to stay hydrated? Comment below