My friends at Ultimate Bundles reached out to some of the smartest bloggers they knew and asked these experts specific, no-nonsense questions to discover the real-life secrets behind their no-stress money mastery skills.
- What’s your #1 tip for saving money every week? Food is such a big expense. What are some tips for saving money on groceries?
- What are some smart ways to cut down on the costs of raising your kids (clothes, school expenses, activities or lessons, etc.)?
- What are some date night ideas or fun family activities you can do on a budget?
- What are some ways to shave down household bills & expenses (utilities, maintenance, repairs, etc.)?
- What if you feel like you’re already doing all the things?
- What are some less common tips for saving money?
- What would you say to somebody who is living on a tight budget and really struggling right now? What encouragement can you provide?
- What is something practical you do to allow yourself to relax and still have fun, even while being responsible with your money (self-care on a budget)?
In this book, you’ll find the answers!
Download your FREE copy of Get More From Your Money right here
Have a great day!
Please share this post, thanks 🙂
Karen – Kupon Girl