Mac & Cheese With A Twist – Yum!
Ever since I was a little kid, I can remember eating Mac n Cheese! A fun day out sledding with friends to come home to hot Mac n Cheese in a bowl! I did look forward to this. 🙂 My mom made it at least once a week. We had either the spirals or the regular noodles. It was really tasty and cheesy 🙂
To this day, there are many different varieties of Kraft Mac n Cheese .
I have found that I like Mac n Cheese With A Twist -Yum, with Tuna Fish!
Did you know that Tuna fish does contain protein? Canned tuna in 3 oz. water contains closer to 20 grams of protein. I prefer Bumblebee Tuna fish (brand) in water vs. the oil. To me, it just tastes better. I usually stock up on a few boxes of Mac n Cheese, as it is inexpensive and makes a great meal. Sometimes, in the Sunday newspapers there are coupons 🙂 which is an added plus (+)!
Easy Mac n Cheese with Tuna Fish – Recipe
- 1 Box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 Can of Bumble Bee Solid White Tuna in Water
- Butter or Margarine
- Follow instructions on Box of Macaroni and Cheese
- Drain 1 can of Bumble Bee Solid White Tuna in water
- Empty tuna fish into a bowl and use fork to break up the tuna pieces.
- Add Salt/Pepper (a few shakes, for taste) to the tuna fish.
- Mix/Stir the tuna fish into the Macaroni and Cheese.
- Scoop out an amount onto plate.
Have you ever thought of adding Tuna Fish to Macaroni and Cheese before? I would love to hear your replies!
Its really simple and easy to do, and tastes really good! It makes a great meal too! 🙂