Giving Is The Best Therapy!
Donating Blood at Red Cross to save lives.
- Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.
- One pint of blood can save up to 3 lives. 🙂
Let someone with only a few items cut you in line at the grocery store.
You are at the grocery store in line at the checkout and you see a customer behind you only has a few items in their grocery cart.
Donate Dog/Cat Food Coupons to an animal shelter in your state.
Donate Books you have read and no longer want to your local library.
Pay for the person in line behind you; at the grocery store, at a dunkin-donut drive thru, etc.
Hold the door open for the person behind you. This is pretty simple and easy to do 🙂
Volunteer in your community:
- Create the good by helping others 🙂
- Help your neighbors
- Help out at your local Food and Fuel Bank or Donate an item.
- Help out at your library.
- Hospital Gift Shop
- Teach a person a new skill
- Buy a house warming gift for new neighbors.
Give coupons to friends/family members who are in need for them. 🙂
Leave unused coupons next to products in the grocery store.
- I left (3) $0.55 cent off coupons (that double) on a shelf that had Drake products at the grocery store yesterday! So, hopefully someone else can use the coupon(s). 🙂
Return shopping carts for people at the grocery store. I do this a lot!
**What are some things that you do often to give on a budget?**
I would love to hear your replies.