Fall Word Search – Let The FUN Begin!
Do you have kid(s) that are:
- On Vacation
- Home Sick
- Or— Just need something to do?
Here is a Fall Word Search FREEBIE Printable!
Free is good, right? 🙂
I sure think so and hope you do too!
All you have to do is look for the words and then circle them! Simple and Easy Peasy!
AND—– It’s FUN! 🙂
**This is my first time Using Google.Doc**
- Google Doc can be tricky at times if you don’t know what your doing! LOL
- I got some good family help from A.
- She helped me figure out how to get the link from Google Doc and then share it to my blog post. My family has great helpers 🙂
- In Google.Doc you double click on the document that you want to use.
- The top right of page you will see SHARE, click it and the link to your document will appear.
- You have choices in the drop down menu: Edit, Comment, or View.
- I chose View Only so nothing would get changed, and clicked Done.
- Copy the link that is provided and insert (paste) into your Blog post.
- I was surprised that is was not that hard to do.
- Using Google Chrome was the key to make it all work 🙂
How many words did YOU find?
Did YOU have FUN?
I would love to hear your replies!