I have put together for you a “Where To Find Coupons” list.
It will help you to get coupons.
It’s really great to get a discount on products/items we buy when we can use coupons.
Why pay full price, right?
Anything to save you some money in your budgets.
This list also has clickable links for easy access for you.
- Tear Pads- (pads w/coups or rebates forms), Located on Shelves and near advertised product(s).
- Peelies- Coupon on product (take coupon off product n hand to cashier)
- Bonus Boxes- small boxes located near shelf of product, dispenses coupons, rebates, recipes.
- Blinkies- small red dispensers that blink and contains coupons, (to get your attention) located on store shelves in front of product, the coupons can be used in stores that accept coupons.
- Freezer Extra- Refrigerator/Freezer doors are attached with dispensers, to distribute coupons for products.
- Weekly Grocery Store Ads- may contain coupons along with all the store specials.
- Wine Tags/Collars- rebates/coupon cards which are placed over the neck of the wine bottles or other products pkg’d in jars or bottles.
- Asking your friends/family members for there coupon inserts
SMARTSOURCE GROCERY COUPONS
- Writing/emailing the company directly and asking if they could please send you out some coupons (for specified product), and/or telling the company that you really liked the product and do they have extra coupons they could send out to you… (send/email your home addy)