(note: this was copied directly from the whole foods website.)
Global Coupon Policy
Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- There is a limit of one Whole Deal coupon per purchase of specified product(s) per individual.
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.