There are so many brands of cat litter. Some days it can be overwhelming to choose which one to buy. There are variations of clay, crystal (silicone based), and sand that I know of.
Cat Litter Brands:
- Fresh Step
- Cat’s Pride
- Arm and Hammer
- Tidy Cat
- Ever Clean
Over the years, I have preferred to buy “Fresh Step” for my cat. My cat was extremely picky when it came to litter in her box. I liked that the litter clumped so it would make it really easy to scoop out litter from the box! The Odor Shield is scented with Fabreze which makes it an added bonus and less dust!
Fresh Step Facts:
- Pet Friendly
- Improved formula for less dust
- Clumps tight to help prevent leaving behind sticky crumbles
- Created with your cat’s health and happiness in mind 🙂
- 10 day odor control guaranteed.
- Leaves behind a fresh clean scent
Fresh Step Paw Points: It is FREE to Join! Enter the codes to earn coupons and products. 🙂 The code is listed inside the box of the cat litter.
Stock Up and Get This For Under $5
Fresh Step Cat Litter (14 lb. Box) on Sale at CVS this week! 🙂
- Tidy Cats, Arm and Hammer, and Pet Central Cat litter is also on this deal for $4.99 (14 lb.) box!
Where to get your $1 OFF/1 Coupon for Fresh Step Clumping Litter:
- (SS 3/13/16 (Smart Source Coupon Insert) exp. 5/8/16
- 7 – 14 lb.
- If you use the $1 off coupon it will be $3.99 box!
I purchased (2) boxes of Fresh Step Cat Litter at $4.99 each
- Used (1) 25% OFF CVS Coupon (mailed) (exp 5/1/16).
- Used (2) $1 OFF Coupons for Fresh Step Cat Litter
My Total Cost: $5.98 for (2) 14 lb. boxes of Fresh Step Cat litter
What is your cat litter brand that you buy the most? Is Fresh Step one of the brands? I would love to hear your replies!
Please share this deal with your family and friends! Thank You!